This is a basic course & will present advanced access, cleaning and shaping principles in a particle and predictable way. The hands on session will give you the confidence to apply your new skills the day you return to your dental clinic. Course covers both Manual & Rotary endodontics.
- Thoroughly understand endodontic diagnosis and restorability.
- Difficulty related to diagnosis.
- Endodontic Access preparation with special considerations for molars.
- Biomechanical preparation: Coronal, Middle and Apical.
- Hybrid technologies with stainless steel and NiTi.
- Canal negotiation strategies.
- Intracanal medicaments.
- Obturation to match cleaning and shaping
- Case selection: When and how
- Profound local anesthesia
- Isolation made fast and easy with rubber dam.
- Use (and misuse) of Rotary instruments
- Use Rotary nickel titanium files without fear of breakage
- Know what new technology to invest in and what to stay away from.
- Discussion on difficult cases
- To acquire knowledge on new biomaterials and their use in daily practice, from a correct selection to the implementation of advanced techniques in endodontics.
- Diagnosing and treating endodontic complex cases from a holistic perspective, knowing the techniques and industry news applied in practice.