Dental Implants have become a major component of modern dental practice, as an ever-increasing number of clinicians seek to provide their patients with a fixed or stable implant prosthesis that will solve both functional and esthetic needs. Dental Implantology is a very vast field which requires extensive training for the practitioner. Contact us for more information.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the biomechanics of implants and biology of implant-based oral rehabilitation
- To enable case-selection, clinical & radiographic assessment of patients for dental implant rehabilitation
- To achieve a satisfactory degree of skill and confidence in standard implant placement
- To get practical tips on how to avoid common pitfalls and complications in implantology
- Start up course for dentists having little or no exposure to Implantology
- Open to users of all reputed implant systems in India
- Focus on science of Implantology
- Training & lectures by well-experienced and credentialed faculty.
- Lectures, Hands-on pre-clinical training.
- Implant placement on patients under expert supervision, by the participants.
- Surgery on 5 patients in every batch
- Implant placement, Stage 2 surgery, Impressions and the prosthesis delivery done by the participants
- Participants will get continued support even after the completion of the course.
- Course will cover the following topics :
- Osseo integration & Bone Biology.
- Imaging (CT scan/X rays) & Model analysis
- Treatment planning & Rehabilitation options
- Surgical Protocol for soft/dense bone types.
- Surgical Template/ Guided surgery.
- Surgical demonstration on patients by the mentor.
- Surgical Considerations, Pharmacology, Consent, Post-care.
- Case planning with participants – Discussion with Radiographs & Models.
- Overview of Complications & failures
- Overview of Direct & Indirect Sinus lift procedure.
- Overview of Bone grafting.
- Guidelines to Implant restoration and after care